Sunday 6 March 2011

Isabella



Schon lange habe ich das Isabella Muster da liegen, aber habe mich nicht ran getraut.
Jetzt habe ich per Zufall einen Fasnachtsstoff gefunden und hatte auf einmal Lust es zu probieren.
Ich habe auch im Januar eine neue Nähmaschine gekauft, so dass es an der Zeit war die mal richtig auszuprobieren.
Liebe Grüße
 For ages I have been looking at this pattern, but worried about how difficult it was.
Then I happened to find a carneval fabric which inspired me to give it a go.
Also, I bought a new sewing machine in January and thought it was high time to really use it.  Compared to my old one (30 years old) it is like the space age!
Thanks for visiting and have a nice Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Martina,

    What a nice bag you have created! I love the fun fabric that you chose and you did such a nice job sewing it. That must be fun to use.

    Have a great week,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ui, die ist aber schön geworden!
    Die Farbkombi gefällt mir richtig gut :o).

    LG, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...