Tuesday 31 January 2012

Weaving/Weben

Jetzt kommt endlich das Weben dran und vor lauter Aufregung habe ich total vergessen das erste Stück zu fotografieren!!  Nun zeige ich eben das zweite Teil und das ist Twill.
Finally it was time to weave, but during all the excitement I totally forgot to take a photo!!  So here are some shots of the second piece which is twill.
Letzten Herbst habe ich mal probegewebt, dh die Kette war schon auf dem Webstuhl und ich durfte ein kleines Muster weben.
Last Autumn I did a little weaving at an exhibition, but the loom was already dressed and I was allowed to weave a small pattern sequence.
So langsam bekomme ich jetzt auch eine Idee was ich nach dem Kurs weben möchte.
An idea is beginning to form in my mind as to what I would like to weave after the course.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...