Tuesday 14 February 2012

Textures

We had a lot of fun playing with textures this time.  I started with some fine bouclé in single rows mixed with linen.  The thick bouclé I did in Tabby and Twill and at the end I wove some unspun fleece in by hand.

Wir hatten viel Spass mit  verschieden Garnen diesmal.  Zuerst mit feinem Bouclé und dünnem Leinen.  Danach dickes Bouclé in Tabby und Köper  und ich habe ungesponne Wolle von Hand eingewebt.
 I also had a go at a finger controlled technique called Brooks Bouquet which has a lovely effect, especially when used with only one colour.

Ich habe auch eine Fingermethode ausprobiert die Brooks Bouquet heisst.  Die kommt sehr schön raus, besonders wenn man nur ein Garn benutzt.

1 comment:

  1. That brings back good memories of the weaving class that I took :-) Enjoy yourself!!
    Have a great week,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...